Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day...

Tagged by Jerine :)
He's not longer mine... But still I want to complete this questionnaire...

♥ What are your middle names?
"Xue" (snow in mandarin) @ Snow

♥ How long have you been together?
Less than a year... and all those become unforgettable memories to me...

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Almost a month.. He was trying so hard to get to know everything about me within that month..

♥ Who asked who out?
Him... I really
touched by the way he treated me everytime we together...

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
His lovely sister... But we don't get the chance to talk to each other as she's always on phone... and me & him spending time together...

♥ Do you have any children together?
No... Planned too if we could make it until marriage as both of us love kids.. He want baby gal as our 1st baby...

♥ What about pets?
He promised to get me a puppy and he will took care of it for me... but now it's all impossible..

♥ Did you go to the same school?
Nope... We were in the same dream.. ;)

♥ Are you from the same home town?
Nope.. That makes this relationship turned like this and I willing to let him go for his happiness...

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
He always surprised me, bring me to different great places (which I ever mentioned to him I wish to go & he fulfilled every one of it) when we're on date. To you-know-who-you-are... Thanks for all those sweet moment!

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
None... Our last plan was to go on cruise together to Korea... and it's now become my-not-come-true-dreams
...

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
He totally vice versa and because of me he try to change to be one... :)

♥ Where was your first date?
I remembered it clearly and it was during Merdeka countdown at D Spring.. He treated me like a princess :) That was the most romantic moment I ever had with him...

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
Well, for me... the relationship will get serious once we had started it...

I'm done! Next is your turn...

The Lucky prince @ princess are,
1. Amiey@amieymisme

2. Ethel@forevertulip
3. OneOther@MuchAdoAboutNothing
4. Shemah@MySweetEscape
5. Ashoda@AshodaSangKenyalang
* I'm not really sure of your status, it's just a random pick.. ;)

... Dear J, Happy Valentine's Day.. ILY&IMY

3 comments: