Sunday, February 15, 2009

Goodbye 2009 Valentine's Day...

'Pink - Grace and Gentility, the rose of sweet thoughts'

This is the one & only rose I got for 2009 Valentine's Day... Not to reveal the person identity as he's the most stubborn one among all... as I already warned everyone that "NO flower for this year! Better buy me something that I can eat!!! LOL~"

p/s: Anyway, thanks "papaya" for treat us Valentine's dinner @ Cafe Palmelia and for the lovely pink rose.. He know I like pink so much that I wont throw it away... Great choice huh? :)

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmm roses are always so pretty, Happy Valentine's Day to u and thank you for stopping by my site! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>> Maurica <<<
    Thanks for dropping by.
    Happy Val's Day to you too.. :):):)

    Cheers,
    -SL-

    ReplyDelete