Friday, February 27, 2009

Lovely cookies... and notes for you...

In fact I am missing him so much today...
If really God gives us chance to be together...
I wish to bake some of these cookies for you...
Maybe it wont be as lovely as in the picture...
But I will made it with full of loves...
Just for you dear...

There are a lot things I wish to do for you...
Now all of it become part of my dreams...

How I wish I am just dreaming now...
When I wake up, I wish to see your smiling face again...

You are such a beautiful butterfly that come to my life...
You filled me with unconditional loves...
You make me feel loved that I never felt before...
You always cheer my day with sweet words...

The phrase that you never missed... "Be mine, I Love You!"
You coloured every single day in my life...
All things is beautiful when you're with me...
Till the day is come... I open my heart for you...
I feel happy to be yours... Yes, I do...
Everyday is our Valentine's...
Sharing everything together... Our fave choco cookies...
May our love blossoms like those flowers...
And then bear those fruits...
I wish I can celebrate your birthday this year...
Just wait for my surprised...
I reserved one of your birthday wishes for this.... ;)
I love you always... I want to be yours forever....

No comments:

Post a Comment