Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I love 25...

Tagged by AshodaSangKenyalang :)

Rules:
Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 7 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1: i love to be one & the only!

2: i love being pampered

3: i love all colour of roses ( i want them all...)

4: i love traveling

5: i love beach

6: i love $$$ (of course!)

7: i love to go on cruise

8: i love happiness

9: i love shopping

10: i love music

11: i love pink (did i say it again?)

12: i love surprises

13: i love nature

14: i love my family & my bestie...

15: i love day dreaming

16: i love eating sushi

17: i love photo shooting (& i want to be the model)

18: i love snow snow snow...

19: i love little dimple ^^ (if u get me!)

20: i love to love & to be loved by the person i truly love (confuse?)

21: i love to be showered with more love love love.. never ending love..

22: i love to see firework, sunset, sunrise, shooting star..

23: i love to be myself

24: i love you?

25: i love number 25!!! I'm 25! ;)

Take a break & try this out!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So for this tag, The Lucky 7 are:

>> Sharon, One Other, Shemah, Ethel, Valen, SweetSurrender, Ashoda << -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 comments:

  1. hmm... A couple of them sounds so familiar.

    3: i love all colour of roses ( i want them all...)

    11: i love pink (did i say it again?)

    18: i love snow snow snow...

    19: i love little dimple ^^ (if u get me!)

    22: i love to see firework, sunset, sunrise, shooting star..

    25: i love number 25!!! I'm 25! ;)

    I wonder....

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Brazilian you read, the page provides a translator please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. >>> Val <<<
    What so familiar to you? Maybe just coincidence? :)

    >>> Jerine <<<
    Just make sure don't dream for too long.. LOL~ ;)

    >>> J.Blanca <<<
    I try figure out how to put in the translator. I hv no idea... :S
    Anyway, thanks for dropping by. :)

    Cheers,
    ---Sweet Lavender---

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah maybe it's just "co-incidence"... Maybe...
    Tata...

    Val

    ReplyDelete
  5. >>> Rhythm of My Soul <<<
    Just to fill our time & to let ppl around know about us.. :)

    Cheers,
    -SL-

    ReplyDelete