Thursday, January 22, 2009

Because I'm a girl...

It's impossible to understand
what's going through a guy's heart
You told me that you wanted me and now that I've
given you everything, you tell me you're leaving
You told me that it was the first time you
felt this way, and said that I was special
I believed you... and it was my happiness

You should have told me that your feelings had faded
I had no idea, and I continued to depend on you
Although I say I hate you now, I'll be missing you
Because I'm a girl, to whom love is everything...

They say that when you give a guy
all he wants he quickly gets bored
And now I know that's the truth...
And although I tell myself, I'll never be tricked by love again
I fall in love, and my heart is broken again...

Please don't break the hearts of girls
who'll do anything for love...
I didn't know that living this life
while being loved would be so hard...

Although I say I hate you now, I'll be missing you
Because I'm a girl, to whom love is everything...

Today we broke up...
You're just like all the other guys...
Honestly, I don't want you to be happy
For what you've done towards me...
What am I going to do to forget all about you?
I'm in so much pain, more pain than I can bare...
Because I'm still in love with you...

Hey babe...the pain…
It's not enough to describe how i feel
We were so happy together but I know now I've been blind...
You told me that you'd never let me down
whenever I needed you you'd always be here
I cant forgive neither to forget
You really hurt me so much…

Don't take advantage of a girl's willingness to do anything for love
and their caring instinct...
I didn't know that to be born as a girl and
to be loved would be so pain

Although I curse you I'll still missing you
Because I'm a girl, to whom love is everything...

ILY@IMY J...

2 comments:

  1. translator to put pages on your blog!

    much easier

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi J.Blanca,

    Translator?
    Difficulty to read my post?
    So sorry about it..
    Maybe will think about your suggestion.
    Anyway, thanks for dropping by. :)

    ---Sweet Lavender---

    ReplyDelete