Monday, April 6, 2009

Tears are words the heart can't express...

When you feel wanna cry, what would you do? Even though you know it's not worth for your tears... I rather cry it out then to stop my tears to drop down... Most of people will need tissue paper or handkerchief but not me... Why? Because every time I feel want to cry I will take a shower... Maybe that's the best way to save tissue paper... and also the best way to waste water... Hahah! (Fake Laugh)

Honestly, I feel better after that... just like the water washed away all my sadness... Just hoping I won't getting sick by doing this too often. I still believed there always sunshine after the rain... Maybe it's just not the time yet. Perhaps our eyes need to be washed by our tears once in a while, so that we can see LIFE with a clearer view again...

“When the tears fall, it's so easy to wipe off... but how do I erase the stain from my heart?”

No comments:

Post a Comment